[IRCA] RMQ

New Years Eve, I logged a new non-directional navigational beacon: RMQ on 222 kHz, but I don't know where it is located because it does not show up on any navigational beacon lists.

RQM in Maine transmits on 221 MHz and I had to make sure that I was not transposing its Q and M when I heard RMQ. I double and triple checked and I am positive I heard RMQ and nit RQM.

By the way, RMQ is the three-letter designator for an airport in Taiwan â I am pretty sure I did not hear Taiwan on LW New Years Eve.

Yet another by the way, while trying to track down RMQ, I found a great online tool for NDBs: http://www.fivegulf.com/ndb/

Anyway - if anyone has a clue about RMQ, I'd appreciate your take on it because I am clueless!

Stan, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT, USA