[IRCA] HLAZ antenna switch

Nick,

Thanks for explaining the HLAZ antenna switch.  I'm usually not listening at this time and never heard HLAZ that strong.  What amazed me the most was no other TP signals below 1566 kHz.  Usually 774 kHz Japan dominant the TP's here.

Found the package that the pot I purchase from Radio Shack came in.  It was a 5 k pot, not a 2.5 k.  Purchase 10 2.5 k pots from All Electronics, just checked one with the ohm meter and it is much easier to adjust than a 5 k.

A brief scan of the MW band found no TP's present at 1005 UTC.  12-01-05

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA