Re: [IRCA] Antenna rotors for magnetic loops (W6LVP loop)

Are the results of your experiments published anywhere? I'd love to see them.

73,
Mark

On 2018-12-16 2:41 pm, STEVE wrote:
I realize Mark (or anyone else) never asked, but I've done extensive
experiments with the W6LVP loop and preamp. It is poor for MW and only
starts to do well at HF. Due to its high input impedance it does not
match the single-turn loop until up at HF. If your interest is
primarily MW I do not recommend the W6LVP setup.

(I've done the same for the newer MFJ 1886 loop and preamp and that
one is even worse--it doesn't even have decent gain at MW.)

73,

Steve AA7U