Re: [IRCA] UNID 1450khz/.. good ears & detective work needed!

Hi Paul,

Have you considered KWBE Beatrice Nebraska? I hear two stations in there,
the other mentioning cattle futures.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I know it isn't my local station KCOD as it college owned and operated.

73 de Joe

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Desert Hot Springs, CA