[IRCA] Attic mount antennas

Hi everyone, I'm needing a recommendation for a MW through SW attic mounted
antenna that I can use until our house is rewired\power lines placed
underground.I was looking at some of the ones at Universal and was
wondering if  anyone has any recommendations for any specific types. I am
going to get a MFJ-1700C (are they any good?)  antenna-receiver switch and
when the utilities are finally buried I'll get to set up some W-NW antennas
for phasing.
Thanks,
John Hunter
Rossville, GA