Re: [IRCA] KICY 850 Nome loud and clear at 05:05

Also noted in Seattle, with KHHO in the flag's null. KOA was also there, in part because my antenna is aimed NNE instead of North (in order to get better nulls SSW, where most of my strong locals are located..

I was out this evening and left the SDR running, so I checked the recording for other Alaskans. Not much luck, 650, 750, and 890 were dominated by Canadians, and 780 was all WBBM (no sign of KKOH).

After hearing WBBM, I checked for other stations east of the Mississippi and managed to hear a weak WBZ ID under KTWO. That was my second WBZ log this season, after many years of not hearing it. It's nice to know coast to coast AM reception is still possible.

Now to get back to check the SDR files for TA's....

Bruce