Re: [IRCA] TAs, sigh, yet again

It's really erratic, unfortunately. Things can be quite strong one moment, and gone the next.

But....have repeated Romania 855//1179 and Egypt 864//1503 from last night, but bringing up webstreams in time seems almost out of the question. 1026 was up with a Koranic sounding chant, and the best I could say is that the Tabriz stream sounded pretty much the same a minute or two later.

best wishes,

Nick