Re: [IRCA] Jammin' on the Beach

<<< It's not clear from your words, but there's an implication that VOA is the jammer target.
Or maybe I misinterpret? In any case, Farda is the real target. >>>

Chuck,

Yes, Farda is the "official" target, but the way it works out (at least in Hawaii) is that VOA in Thailand might just as well be the Jammer's target after propagation from the Middle East develops around 1600 UTC daily. My guess is that the SE Asian target area of VOA-Thailand is similarly plastered by the Iranian Jammer around that time.

Gary