[IRCA] CO TP Report 11/21/18

--- Begin Message ---
The Japanese big guns were stronger accompanied by what I consider a second-tier JJ station here on 873 was marginally present. Propagation declined significantly at LSR. I listened from 1309 to 1358. LSR at 1350.
594 JOAK faint to weak w/female and male in JJ
693 JOAB weak w/female in JJ
747 JOIB good to very good w/male in JJ
774 JOUB fair to good w/male in JJ
828 JOBB fair w/female and male in JJ
873 pres. JOJB faint w/threshold audio
972 pres. HLCA weak w/male in indistinguishable lang., male singing pop song
1566 HLAZ weak to fair w/male in what sounded like JJ, song w/male vocalist
73 and Best of DX,
Craig BarnesWheat Ridge, CO
Elad FDM-S2, W KAZ w/Vactrol, ALA 1530ln, Quantum Phaser

--- End Message ---