[IRCA] KIAQ on AM?

Greetings,

Does anyone know if KIAQ is broadcasting on 600 AM?

I was going through a recording from yesterday (17-Nov), because afternoon conditions were good to the south and west, and at the 2000 (3 pm local time) TOH recording, I had several IDs. The first, just before TOH, was WBOB Jacksonville, FL (decent catch for this early - 2 hours and 20 minutes before sunset, both here and in Jacksonville). Just at TOH, a station "jumped in" with what sounded like "...Radio, KIAQ..." At first I thought it said KIHU, but that's not possible, since they are on 1010 AM, and in Utah (unless they have a // on 600?) But after listening a few more times, I'm pretty sure it says KIAQ, which would make sense reception-wise, because I was getting quite a few stations to the west from that area (Iowa).

The thing is, KIAQ is only on FM (96.9), according to the FCC. I looked through some recent volumes of DXN and DXM, and didn't see anything. Getting ready to contact the station via email to see if they can tell me anything.

73,

Mark Pettifor
Goshen, IN en71ao