Re: [IRCA] Island Music on 1098

It all depends on the path, the time and where the auroral zone is. On a
path from ECNA to China/NK  during low A and K periods the path probably
skips over the zone and has its bounce point somewhere within the zone.
There's also the potential for Greyline enhancement. If the path drops far
enough South, and 300 probably does it, the path goes "below" the
absorption. It's a bit different in the Midwest as the path may have it's
first bounce point hit along the southward edge of the absorption.

Russ Edmunds

<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>