I don't know of any other places that show pattern maps though... sorry!

There was one other site I used for grayline maps, but that one had to switch to another mapping software (which was inferior, sad to say) for the same reason I think. For grayline maps, I ended up using the radio maps here:

https://www.dxmaps.com/spots/mapg.php

I also found another API that is still free. Don't know anything about it, but I have seen talk of people switching to that who don't want to pay the extortio-- I mean, fee, to Google:

https://leafletjs.com/

Best regards,

Mark Pettifor
Goshen, IN

On 2018-11-09 11:12 am, Mark Durenberger wrote:
The pattern reference maps on the site
http://radio-timetraveller.blogspot.com/ have been a great source of
information. However, lately, the pages show up with a mask that says FOR
DEVELOPMENT PURPOSES ONLY...has anyone else noticed this?

...Do you know of any other sources of maps that show all the stations on
each frequency?  The NRC pattern book is great, but I'm looking for
something digital, for the classes I'm teaching.

Any thoughts are welcome!

Cheers!

Mark Durenberger

original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers