[IRCA] 909 UK blowing away 910 on car radio in daylight

--- Begin Message ---
While driving home from a shopping trip I did a little car radio "dial twisting" on AM and ran into a number of TA hets at 3:55 p.m. EST / 2055 UTC. This is about a half hour before local sunset.
Biggest TA signal was BBC Five Live UK on 909. It was totally creaming 910 (WABK-ME mostly, bits of others including WLAT-CT under). The BBC audio came through fine on peaks even though the car radio only tunes in 10 kHz increments. The heterodyne was screamer-loud even during fades when some 910 audio emerged from the imbroglio.
Location: Route 6 at Exit 6 (Route 132) - Barnstable, MA.
I'm mentioning this mostly for propagation information. Certainly not rare DX.

Meanwhile at home the SDR was making a capture file 5 minutes later. Maybe something good on that.

Mark Connelly, WA1IONSouth Yarmouth, MA

--- End Message ---