Re: [IRCA] Nov. 7th: Ionosphere Delivers a Gold Mine to the Pacific NW

Agree, Bill.   A very nice problem to have.  We haven't had the greatest
conditions on the east coast.  Nothing overnight here, as far as I know.
This morning, the weather was perfect, so 4 of us went for a long walk
along the beach, then bushwacked our way home, but as this place is
surrounded by salty lagoons, we had to back track to make it back to the
house.  It's just coming up to our TA time, so here's hoping something
decent today.  Looks like conditions again will take a turn for the worse
in the next 2 days.  You win some, you lose some.  Bill Nollman showed me
the joys of meteor FM scatter last night.  His new Elad FDM S-3 can record
the entire FM band.  Sure fun watching the blips of meteor scatter.  Just
maybe, I might have to get into FM DXing!    73,....Walt