Re: [IRCA] BOG question

160 meters, being above the AM/MW band could be effective at somewhat
shorter distances than for AM/MW, but 150-200' isn't really a BOG (
Beveridge on Ground ) it's a longwire. A BOG needs to be upwards of 500' I
would think. I've used BOG's on MW/AM ranging anywhere from 500' to 1200'.
The main difference as the length goes up is that the antenna's pattern
becomes tighter.

Russ Edmunds

<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>