From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mark Pettifor <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 9:59:10 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Logging Methodology?

Hi Ken,

I also use a spreadsheet. Often I write notes down in a notepad, then
transfer them over to the spreadsheet, but I got way behind that way, so
I'm trying to log directly to the spreadsheet now, and when I get time,
I'll finish copying what's left from my notes.

There used to be a program called B-Log, which looks like a simple, but
complete solution. I found a link to it on the Internet Archive. Does
anyone out there (the ones who have been doing this for a lot longer
than I) still use B-Log? It looks like it would be useful for putting
together periodic reports for email lists like this one.

Best regards,

Mark Pettifor
Goshen, IN