Do you see any signs of a signal on that channel?

best wishes,

Nick

At 15:07 2018-11-02, Richard N. Allen via IRCA wrote:

From: "Richard N. Allen" <dx747j@xxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 10:07:42 -0500
Subject: Oklahoma TP DX 11/2/18

Overall, with the exception of HLCA, reception of TP stations was not as good as during the few days.
594 JOAK poor at 1159.
693 JOAB poor at 1219.
702 unID carrier signal from northwest.
774 JOUB poor at 1154.
747 JOIB poor // 774 at 1155.
873 JOGB barely audible at 1229.
972 HLCA poor at 1219; good signal at 1231; fair at 1301, fading out at 1303..
1116 unID (4BC?) carrier from west-southwest at 1253, fading out at 1254 (LSR).
1134 unID barely audible talking at 1241.
1287 unID barely audible at 1239-1246, with woman singing and talking.
1566 HLAZ poor at 1248 and 1258.
 No signal was heard on 567 or 828.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK 74630,