Re: [IRCA] November 1, 2018 West Coast TP No Pumpkin hangover.

<<< One can only imagine some of the stuff that is surfacing at the coveted coastal locations and in Hawaii (Good luck Gary!) >>>

Thanks Colin,
This may the first time in history when two local DXers (Walt and I) go out for ocean coast trips totally exhausted from receiving so much exceptional DX at home-- and maybe looking to relax a little? No rest for the weary!

Gary