Re: [IRCA] This morning's TP-DX from Central Iowa

Stunning signal level ! More incentive for me to get back out to the west
edge of my property and do more work to install a north DKAZ. (Most of the
needed branch trimming is done). Tim Tromp, are you getting anything that
could be Golmud?

73 KAZ Barrington IL