[IRCA] Usual late Oct sunset skip alert.

Today and tomorrow may be the best two sunset skip days of the year as cx
remain very good.

What one should be looking for is distant stations while they are still on
day power at pattern. Stations switch at sunset for Oct 15, but near month
end, this switch time can be 20 minutes after sunset or so.  I usually work
this from IL to my west and have many of my domestic loggings from SSS.

Quick examples from last night. 1130 KXET OR, 840 KMPH CA, 1100 KWWN NV,
1510, KFNN AZ, 870 KFLD WA.

73 KAZ Barrington IL.

PS Basically don't bother with SSS on Nov 1 when many stations switch 45
minutes earlier and won't be present.