[IRCA] TP DX from Central Iowa

Hello everyone,

I picked a good morning to drag myself out of bed before dawn. The band was
full of carriers, some of which turned into remarkably strong signals. All
loggings were made between 1030 UTC and 1230 UTC from Luther, Iowa using a
SAL-30 antenna and a Perseus receiver.

Here's a rundown of the highlights:

NHK 2, 774 kHz. I have never heard Japan on MW before now, and I may never
hear it this well again. They were giving an English lesson with a
Halloween theme that peaked at just under S9. || to 693. i have 747 kHz
down in my notes, but I am not sure if it was parallel or not.

774 kHz: https://youtu.be/QOfVVdXwypU

693 kHz: https://youtu.be/Er7qoMjylws

774 kHz (made about an hour after the first clip):
https://youtu.be/flTMaUhyTms

CNR 11 (?), 1098 kHz: I have caught a trace of this one before, but I've
never heard it this well. I think it is China, but I am not positive on
this one as I couldn't find an audible parallel station, or an accessible
online feed. If anyone can provide any insight into this one I'd appreciate
it.

https://youtu.be/w7jO9duu7Zs

-Tim
Luther, IA