Re: [IRCA] Michigan Asian TPs, October 29th, 2018

Tim, that must be exciting.  Wow, 972 comes in as well as it often does
into Victoria!   Very nice.  I totally understand your excitement.   When I
first heard Europe, the Middle East and Africa from Masset (and Victoria as
well), I was absolutely blown away.  The TPs became almost ho-hum compared
to what was heard from much further away, and over the Pole!   73,....Walt
Salmaniw