[IRCA] TA? was Re: TPs in Seattle on October 29

So far, just carriers in this part of Victoria, Nigel, but as you say, who knows.

At 00:19 2018-10-30, Nigel Pimblett wrote:

Well, TA signals at sunset today seem a little weaker than yesterday, but still decent audio on 1413 and 1386, and a good number of carriers, so who knows.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB