Re: [IRCA] Michigan TP Asian logs this morning, October 28th, 2018

Hi Bruce,

Regarding those signals from Japan on 693 & 774, I may have slapped myself
in the face a few times to make sure this was really happening.  Very
surreal to go from never hearing these stations and then hearing them for
the first time at this kind of level.  I still can't get over it!

Regarding that brief piece of music at TOH on 1205.96 , it's probably not
worth pursuing and likely not unique to the station at that particular
time.  As you said, the odd offset is confirmation enough for me too, and
another listener was able to pick out some other details in the recording
that point to Yanbian.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan