Re: [IRCA] TPs in Seattle on October 29

<<< I have to admit that I'm a bit radio'd out! I have to prepare for the
upcoming PEI DXpedition, so, please, no TA activity tonight !!!
Walt >>>
When you have stellar conditions and awesome propagation at home, a DXpedition does seem kind of excessive. Or maybe the stellar conditions at home are great preparation for the DXpedition? I'm in the same boat, Walt, starting a Hawaii trip on Friday (with the same tiny antenna that's been running wild here). Can we really handle this kind of hobby excitement 24/7?? :-)

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)