Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: A new list...

Nigel,

For some reason KCBS 740 is the worst in the mornings with IBOC hash,
but in the afternoon the signals this time of year seem to be stronger
from the East, so KSL is more of a problem. 760/850 Denver isn't an
issue as I am too far from them even though I do get 760 in the
afternoons but much weaker than KSL. I guess if the signal is lower than
S5/S6 I get no hash, but once it gets above that I start getting the
hash. The LA stations aren't an issue either as I am too far from them,
as is 600 San Diego. 840 Las Vegas is blocked by my local days, but even
phasing them out at night, if Las Vegas is running IBOC at night, I
don't hear any.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin