Re: [IRCA] Greenland into Michigan right now

--- Begin Message ---
No 650 Greenland here yet. The channel is all CKGA over WSRO early and, by a couple of hours after dark, a roiling stew of those plus Colombia, Cuba, and WSM.

I have had 720 a few times though S-5 line noise has the channel not too usable in the should-be-useful just before sunset period. Nearby-beach outing would nail it on a regular basis when no auroral activity.

Canaries and Portugal are in the low-level 720 jumble right after sunset and Brazil, Colombia, WGN, WRZN, and others join in post-dusk.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION

South Yarmouth, MA
grid FN41vq

<<
Awesome job with 650, Tim. I believe that may be the first reception of KNR
650 in the USA. I don't recall it being heard on Cape Cod way back years
ago, but Mark C's recollection will be better than mine.
I also don't think Bill has heard that one in Lubec where he'd have loads
of CKGA QRM, but then again, maybe he has them.

73 KAZ.. needing to do a lot of antenna work today so I can better get in
on the TA fun.

--- End Message ---