Re: [IRCA] More DKaz changes of characteristics with frequency

Chuck, the data I am talking about is the data from your results. I am not
sure we are talking about the same thing, but the gain (signal level)
figures in the long table are clearly the one's from you 200 ft data rather
than 160 ft. Perhaps I am missing an earlier email or two in this thread?

I attach my EZNEC model of Mark D's typical 20 x 140 ft DKAZ and all the
have EZNEC are free to adjust size, check elevation patterns etc etc.

73 KAZ