[IRCA] KHPP (was Tonite's Nice SSS DX amd cx)

[IRCA] KHPP (was Tonite's Nice SSS DX amd cx)

I'm happy to report that today yielded an ID on KHPP.  I managed to
phase out KSL sufficiently to hear the same "True Oldies Channel" as
yesterday, but this time there was no competition from WYLL or WAMB.
I tuned in at 1850 EST, and of course the signal took a dive through the
hour at 1900, but came back up soon after.  After many mentions of "true
oldies channel" finally they came across with a call sign and location
ID at 1947, also mentioning "The Frog" as their slogan.  Having IDed,
they did so again 4 minutes later.   Thanks to Kaz for alerting me to
this one.    The only other thing of interest noted was a great signal
from WTNI on 1640.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta