[IRCA] LISTS

Dxing is a singular, all-encompassing hobby. We all have our areas of
special interest whether it's tower photos, music, IBOC, LPAM or
other techie stuff. In my dreams I would prefer a single list (so I
don't have to endure duplicate messages) which filters out those
which consist solely of "Thank you Joe xxx for xxx." Other than that,
I like the opportunity of learning new things and the exposure to the
various levels of expertise therein. The rudeness is unacceptable;
other than that, I like the "anything goes" approach. What would make
it work would be if we put "IBOC" (or whatever) in the subject line
rather than just hitting the return key and blindly passing on a
subject from three or four threads prior.

My other wish for Santa would be for the FCC to do away with all
directional arrays (except those of course at stations whose null I
am in).

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop