[IRCA] October 19 - TP from Victoria - a Two Act Play

I was up at 1330 UTC and it was "good" - a big uptick in signals over
yesterday
but a double serving of domestic splash -

I listened until 1350 thereabouts when I decided that things we not
going to improve "that much..."

After heading off to begin the day, my attention returned to the NHP
fish-barrel
and I realized that the band had decided to empty itself of all its gold.

Between 1410 and 1430, the band honked like John Coltrane --

Made a 2 part video so my notes will accompany that -- due out shortly.

Needless to say: It was LIVELY. Maybe not as exciting as last nights TA
fest - but fun.

DRAKE R8 X 2

West Flag - Newell produced VACTROL remote termination controllers.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -