[IRCA] Victoria, BC TP DX 10/6/18

--- Begin Message ---
Energized by informative DX and equipment discussions with the Victoria DXing contingent last night, I did a quick bandscan from my hotel room in downtown Victoria from 1400 to 1415. I was surprised to get any TPs at all. A couple of Korean stations were all that made it through.

972 HLCA w/time pips, male speaking, fair

1566 HLAZ w/male, weak

73 and Best of DX,

Craig Barnes
Victoria, BC