[IRCA] Back copies of the Tropical Band Survey

Hello DX Community,

This is a little of topic for two of the email lists, but I am sure many may
have at one time dabbled in the tropical bands.

I am looking for back issues of the Tropical Band Surveys published by the
Danish Shortwave Club International. I have the current issues that are
available on the DSWCI web site.

I am researching past Tropical Band stations that were on shortwave and no
longer on the air.

I am looking for the following back issues:

You will notice there are 3 issues missing from the list, these I have hard
copies off and are not needed.

TBS #

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

12

13

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

Year

1973

1974

1975

1976

1977

1978

1979

1980

1981

1982

1984

1985

1987

1988

1989

1990

1991

1992

1993

1994

1995

1996

1997

I am happy with PDF scanned copies if you have access to a scanner that can
then be emailed to me.

If you have hard copies that you no longer need, I am willing to reimburse
for postage but at this stage only with the CONUS.

It will not matter if your issue is marked or written on, I am looking for
the information content!

I have been in contact with the editor of the TBS and I have his blessing to
begin looking for back issues.

Please contact me offline if you can assist me.

Thank you!

James Niven

Austin, Texas

---