Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 1 October 2018

Hi Nigel,

<<<   963   unID   Ad string at 1337 with a definite.au web address given, but
that was about all I got.  I'm guessing that 4WK is the regular one on
the coast?   >>>

NZ's Star really monopolizes the 963 frequency at the Rockwork cliff, and it's only once in a blue moon that any Australians show up (but Grayland is probably much different). In the Cook Islands I had an Oz station mixing with Star on 963 during sunset skip, but like you, all I got was a weak commercial ad string, with a dot au address given before Star swallowed it up.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)