Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 04:16:01 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mark Connelly <markwa1ion@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: East Coast - recent reports

Wondering why I see a bunch of question marks inserted into reports I send when I read them in email back from this list - especially since they were not there when sent.
I occasionally note this with others' stuff too.
It gives the impression of not being sure about given logs when, in fact, this is not the case.
Mark Connelly, WA1IONSouth Yarmouth, MA