[IRCA] CO TP DX Report 9/30/18

--- Begin Message ---
Somewhat better conditions this morning for a brief period. I listened from 1223 to 1254. Conditions fizzled out at LSR, at 1254. Reception much better on the W KAZ this morning.
594 JOAK w/male in JJ, fair on peaks
693 JOAB w/male in JJ, fair to good
747 JOIB w/male in JJ, very good
774 JOUB w/male in JJ, good to very good in splatter
828 JOBB w/male in JJ, good
873 JOGB w/male in JJ, weak to fair, first audio on this channel I can remember from CO
972 HLCA w/male in JJ, good
73 and Best of DX,
Craig BarnesWheat Ridge, CO
Elad FDM-S2, ALA 1530ln, NW Corner-Fed Loop, w KAZ w/Vactrol, Quantum Phaser

--- End Message ---