Re: [IRCA] West Coast TP's - another ordinary day...

Thank you - very kind. I am working on raising the production value on
these videos --

at some point I am going to RECORD separate high quality audio and add that
in -
and eliminate the spoken word "at the time" audio - which can be MUFFLED --
and record a stand alone audio channel from the radio - that will raise the
level of intelligibility as well.

I am truly blessed to live where I live... on an Island overlooking the
Pacific Ocean...
surrounded by a handful of truly dedicated and thoroughly enthusiastic
DXers...
Seriously nothing to complain about here.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -