Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican [sic] MW DX to Enid OK, September 15-21, 2018

--- Begin Message ---
** JAPAN. 774, Sept 21 at 1200, I am interrupting a 9-kHz bandscan (see UNIDENTIFIED) just in time to hear the NHK top-of-hour final prolonged timesignal chime, from 500 kW NHK-2, JOUB, Akita, on the NW coast of Honshu, but remains the #1 MW TP signal here, and despite splash from nearby 780 KSPI Stillwater, worsened since that flipped to music format. Along with 693, 747 & 828, other superpower NHKs, 774 stronger than other carriers thruout my monitoring span today between 1150 and 1215 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---