Re: [IRCA] Try Something New This DX Season!

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the download links and descriptions of eleven of your articles!
I neglected to save a similar post & links you shared previously, but I've
downloaded all eleven this time to save offline. Your articles are an
excellent reference for my own DIY antenna and radio work! I appreciate the
work you've put into this documentation.

Good DX,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA