Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 19:40:46 -0700
From: Bruce Portzer <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
	International Radio Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Sept 17th - Video Highlights - West Coast TP's -
	What was on 1368 khz?

According to the latest SARFT list (roughly the Chinese counterpart to
the FCC list), there currently aren't any Nei Menggu stations on 1368.?
I think there was one a few years ago, but recently a major reassignment
concentrated the Nei Menggu AM stations onto about ten frequencies.?
Maybe it was a Mongolian song on a Chinese language station?

Bruce