From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Chuck Hutton
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:21 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Newfoundland DXpedition recordings

I'm not quite as enthusiastic as most about sending links to SDR recordings
because:

(1) on an email list like this, the email is out of site when fresh emails
flood in. Who can find the email with the link a month later?

(2) Not so many people have SDR software to play the files.

#1: I canlt solve thism and can only hope some day the list moves to a group
oriented platform like groups.io where we can share documents, recordings,
photos that live in an archive space.

#2: To avoid this problem, I sometimes make "movies" that have audio clips,
titles for each clip and a short explanation.

Here is one such movie. Be advised it is 1 GB so go read War and Peace while
downloading.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7arrh5u14gzlp1e/NEWFOUNDLAND%202015.mp4?dl=0

Chuck

---