[IRCA] 9-4-2018 evening logs,first South American am dx

WBMQ-630 Savannah,Georgia .2020-2033 EDT.9-4-2018.Talk show discussing
Colin Kapernick controversy.Several I.D.'s including"The home of Georgia
Southern football,630 WBMQ." and"News-talk 630 WBMQ." Local weather
forecast.Poor-fair in 620 WRJZ splatter. Grundig S450DXL
barefoot.
HJJX-Radio Cadena Nacional-770-Bogata,Colombia.2116-2218 EDT.9-4-2018.Much
Spanish talk mainly by man .Some seemed to be prerecorded.Mentions of
Colombia,Radio Nacional,Radio Cadena.At 2148 I.D. as"Radio Cadena
Nacional."Heard in the null of WABC.Possibly mixing with another Latin
American station.Very poor-fair with brief good peaks.Anyone know what the
power on this is ? My first South American AM station logged ! Grundig
S450DXL barefoot.                          Carl DeWhitt,KI5SF,Maryville,TN