Re: [IRCA] Doxytronics loop (was: Loop comparisons / suggestions)

You can send it to me via the USPS and I will fix it for the cost of
shipping it.

+ I will get to see what is under the hood --

Provided that the AMP is not buried in epoxy.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -