Re: [IRCA] Fun with Phasers

Iâve been corrected: yes, it has RC phase shifting...  hence Time delay.

Thank you Nick.

Reminder to folks: the âNorton Commandoâ phaser is in heavy beta and proofing and uses, for example, CERAMIC (Cermet) potentiometers... and I want to make sure these are durable and reliable before I roll out the product. Happiness will be guaranteed.

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -