Re: [IRCA] Turbocharged Tonga

Both Kiribati stations (846 and 1440) sign off around 1006 UTC recently, Neil, and our usual antenna setup at the Rockwork cliff is around 1100 UTC for the sunrise sessions. For this reason, neither station is usually reported from the cliff. 621-Tuvalu and 540-Samoa, both of, which also sign off before we usually set up antennas, fall into the same category.

846-Kiribati is a relatively easy catch on the west coast around 0500 UTC in winter and spring, however. It even showed up around S5 in the DU-DXing wasteland of Puyallup, WA in March.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)