Re: [IRCA] Cook Islands (Aitutaki) Ultralight DU's for 4-10

Chuck,

Here in Aitutaki I usually have both an evening session (0800-1000) and a morning session (1600-1700). The major difference between here and Kona (in December) is the complete lack of Asians during the 0800-1000 session. I know it's related to the later sunset times in Asia this month, but in December the Pacific island DU's were getting hammered by overwhelming Asian signals as early as 0830. Only 846, 1017 and 1098 typically managed to survive the onslaught without getting swallowed up. The Asians are showing up from 1600-1700, though.

Gary