Re: [IRCA] Cook Islands (Aitutaki) Ultralight DU's for 4-9

Interesting that itâs Kia Ora in New Zealand, but not surprising as the
Maori from New Zealand came from your region 700 or so years ago!  We had a
wicked night.  Our balcony is on the 7th deck, but we were still pummelled
with salt spray and crazy rolling, and ship shuddering all night long.  The
decks have been closed for 36 hours now, but it seems the worst is behind
us.  I actually felt queasy last night and took a Meclazine tab.  Fine
today, though.  I noticed the bands much improved this morning now that
weâre no longer in the shadow of NZ.  Noise floor looked good, too.
Havenât made much headway.  Was hoping for Norfolk Island on 1566, but so
far itâs always 3NE.  Man that station gets out. Iâd love to see their
setup.  Has to be something special. Itâs often the strongest station on
the band, and only 5 kW!  Time for breakfast!  Kia Ora!  Walt