[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 3-31 (Preliminary)

Thanks for the 1143 clip, Bill, and that Tagalog announcer does have good advice for all of us!

Nick, Mauno and I have been trying to nail down the actual broadcast times for this special program on Taiwan Fisheries, which didn't seem to be following the promulgated script of Sunday night (Taiwan time) broadcast. I heard the Tagalog program on Saturday night (Taiwan time) a week ago, and your February 18th reception was on Wednesday night (Taiwan time). Go figure.http://www.atimes.com/article/radio-program-for-migrant-fishermen-airs-on-sundays/

http://tcnn.org.tw/en/archives/26512

Gary

<<<   Hi Gary.  Found the Grayland cut from Taiwan on 1143kHz on Feb. 21 @ 1430utc that has them beginning their Tagalog progam:

http://realmonitor.com/grayland17/180221/1430/taiwan-1143.wav

I love the guyâs opening - âCâmon, câmon turn your radio on!â  Could be a cheer for MW DXers rolling out of bed to check the bands!

Bill Whitacre

Alexandria, VA   >>>