[IRCA] Colorado TP-DX Report (from Craig Barnes)

This is being forwarded from Craig Barnes in Colorado, regarding yesterday's TP-DX session..

<<<   Wow! Now I'm definitely primed for Kalaloch in a couple of weeks and Hawaii next month! This has to be the best TP morning this year and possible last year in CO as well! I listened from 1232 to 1335. LSR was at 1322. Pre-sunrise enhancement was the order of the day. All faded down within 10 min aftâ