[IRCA] Taiwan Fisheries Station update

My reference for the webpage for Taiwan Fisheries unfortunately no longer works, especially annoying, as it included an archive of audio for the last week.

This morning, while listening to Chinese on 738kHz, I decided to investigate further, and I now have an updated link: https://www.frs.gov.tw/web/index_1070221.asp This also links to the webstream, towards the bottom, left hand side of the page.

They have a coverage map of sorts as well: https://www.frs.gov.tw/web/showpage/about06.asp Apparently we should be listening to 1593 for the best service (never heard at home, and rarely at Grayland). CNR1 must skip over that part of the ocean, hi.

And...the archive of earlier broadcasts....very much the DXer's friend: https://www.frs.gov.tw/web/showpage/program05.asp

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch